Become a Partner
Partnership with Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Vancouver Island(BGCCVI) presents a unique opportunity for corporate partners to invest in the well being and success of Canada’s young people by partnering with one of the country’s leading children’s charities.
Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Vancouver Island is a growing organization with over 1,000 young people and their families benefiting from our Club programs. Corporate support plays a crucial role in helping these young people build a better future.
Benefits of Partnership with BGCCVI
Our corporate supporters are made true partners, building on mutual strengths and needs to create programs that truly change the lives of children and families.
Partnering with Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Vancouver Island is an opportunity to:
- build positive brand awareness through regional and community focused exposure and reach with Clubs in every city in Central Vancouver Island
- develop valuable relationships with access to 1,000 children and youth in communities across Central Vancouver Island
- increase presence in the marketplace through a variety of BGCCVI marketing and communications vehicles & strategies
- help address important social issues affecting young Canadians and their families
- gain national and regional recognition with Canadian families as a caring, socially responsible corporate citizen
- offer volunteer opportunities for employees
Great opportunities exist for socially conscious corporate citizens to become involved with Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Vancouver Island to help us address important social issues affecting Canadian children and youth, and their families:
- Daycare, pre school and after school programs for children and youth
- Physical activity and Healthy Lifestyle
- Youth leadership and programs for teens, particularly for girls
- Teen Entrepreneur programs
- Child, youth and family services programs
- Life skills and independent living programs
- Nutrition and meal provision programs
- Adventure club and summer programs
No two partnerships are the same. With support ranging from sponsoring programs and events, to investing in the work of the regional organization, BGCCVI supports strong member Clubs in communities from throughout central Vancouver Island.
Gifts can be directed to align with specific interests and can take many forms, including matching gift programs, in-kind donations and much more.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of supporting Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Vancouver Island, please contact Director of Marketing and Communications, Kelly Barnie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-218-5342.