Become a Partner
Partnership with Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Vancouver Island(BGCCVI) presents a unique opportunity for corporate partners to invest in the well being and success of Canada’s young people by partnering with one of the country’s leading children’s charities.
Great opportunities exist for socially conscious corporate citizens to become involved with Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Vancouver Island to help us address important social issues affecting Canadian children and youth, and their families:
- Daycare, preschool and after-school programs for children and youth
- Physical activity and Healthy Lifestyle
- Youth leadership and programs for teens, particularly for girls
- Teen Entrepreneur programs
- Child, youth and family services programs
- Life skills and independent living programs
- Nutrition and meal provision programs
- Adventure club and summer programs
No two partnerships are the same. With support ranging from sponsoring programs and events, to investing in the work of the regional organization, BGCCVI supports strong member Clubs in communities from throughout central Vancouver Island.
Gifts can be directed to align with specific interests and can take many forms, including matching gift programs, in-kind donations and much more.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of supporting Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Vancouver Island, please contact Resource Development@bgccvi.com