BGCCVI is a registered BC Non-Profit Society and a Charitable Organization – 106804016RR0001 governed by a volunteer Board of Directors. The Board of Directors is the legal entity and authority for the Club, empowered by law to direct the Club’s structure in order to fulfill the Club’s mission, mandate and strategic plan. The Board members are volunteers, elected by voting members of the Society to two-year terms.
Purpose of Voting Members:
The relationship of the voting member to the organization is strategic, not operational.
- To build relationships and networks in the communities within the BGCCVI region
- To have direct connections to the communities served, geographically and people wise (eg aboriginal, gender)
- To get feedback on community needs
- As a pool of volunteers for activities, committees and Board membership
- To expand our presence in communities
To apply complete the following form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org: